Friday, December 16, 2011

Christian Bale Is Legit. Iran is Crazy.

Christian Bale went to see a free man in China. Naturally, he did not succeed because there is no such thing. Even being a star in a new movie (funded and propagandized by the Chinese government), wasn't enough to break through the dictatorial proclamations of the powers that be. Instead of meeting with the "free man," he was attacked by government minions and chased for more than forty (40) minutes. It's interesting to observe how freedom operates in the people's "Republic." Communism seems like such a good idea doesn't it?

In other news, Iran sucks, is insane, will destroy the middle East one day, and now has fairly decent hackers. I know it's old news but I felt obliged to post it here. I'm hoping the CIA has intentionally allowed Iran to take this drone so it can use it as a weapon against the country. Knowing POTUS's foreign policy, something makes me think that might not be the case.

The entire situation makes me feel like our State Department is being run by Vizzini from The Princess Bride (nationally renowned for his impressive logical approach to solving problems):

But it’s so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you... Are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy’s? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I’m not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool; you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment